Value Stream Management – To get better ROI from DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Transformation
In the current scenario, it is essential for IT professionals to get started on the journey of DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Transformation. This transformation aids in creating value for customers and businesses. In this webinar, Dr.Niladri will be explaining value stream management and how it enhances the benefits of DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE transformation initiatives within the organization.
Who should attend the webinar?
- Managers of all levels
- DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Team Members
- Professionals involved in digital transformation to improve the value for the customer and business
What do you get to know?
- What is Value Stream Management (VSM)?
- Why VSM required and it’s benefits
- How DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE and ITSM get better with VSM
- Overview of VSM Foundation Course from VSM Consortium and DevOps Institute
Key topics of discussion
- History of VSM
- Identifying Value Streams
- Connecting VSM with DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE and ITSM
- Connecting the toolchain
- Overview of the Value Stream Management Foundation Course
- Value is the perception of the customer
- Value is generated only when customer uses the product or service you provide
- When you cater to international audience, fulfill the requirements of your audience based on their geography – understand cultural, economic needs of the people of the country
- Work towards the shared objective and not individual team goals/initiatives within an organization
- Create a culture that fosters continuous experimentation, taking risk and learning from failure
Dr. Niladri Choudhuri is an international author, a practitioner and speaker of DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, VSM and ITSM. He has more than 32 years of experience in the IT industry leading various practices globally. He is the Founder and CEO of Xellentro Consulting Services LLP and the chief organizer of DevOps India Summit.