Learnings from the book “Sooner, Safer, Happier”
We are glad to conduct a Live Webinar on – Learnings from his book “Sooner Safer Happier” with Jonathan Smart, Zsolt Berend, Myles Ogilvie, and Simon Rohrer on Thursday, February 26, in conversation with Dr. Niladri Choudhuri. This book is a collection of antipatterns and patterns for Business Agility.
Author Jonathan, along with Co-Authors Zsolt, Myles, and Simon will talk in this webinar about the patterns and antipatterns to showcase how business leaders from various industries can assist their organizations to contribute productive value faster, securer, and happier through great levels of engagement, presence, and authorization. They will also discuss and let us all know how to implement agility across the complete organization.
Key points to discuss:
> What is being conveyed through Better Value Sooner Safer Happier? What do they represent and how are they measured?
> How this is being applied across organizations to deliver value?
> Learn about the patterns and antipatterns
> How to focus on the outcomes to achieve agility?
- Jonathan Smart is Partner Business Agility at Deloitte MCS limited; also, a well-known business agility practitioner, thought leader, and coach. He helps organizations to deliver “Better Value Sooner Safer Happier” and is the Author of ‘Sooner Safer Happier’, published on 10th November 2020 and a #1 Bestseller in its category on Amazon.
- Zsolt Berend, the Co-Author, is also Product Owner, Business Agility Coach & Trainer at Nationwide Building Society. He helps global organizations on their journey to achieving Better Value Sooner Safer Happier.
- Myles Ogilvie is the Director, Sooner Safer Happier, also a Leader & Coach. He builds transparency, improves collaboration, and enables outcomes that deliver better value sooner safer happier.
- Simon Rohrer is the Senior Director, Agile& DevOps, Lead Architect at Saxo Bank, also the Co-Author of the book Sooner Safer Happier.
- How has Sooner Safer Happier came to be created and how does it help the organizations?
- Why New Ways of Working matters a lot?
- What are antipatterns and patterns of business agility?
- What challenges are you facing in making a change in new ways of working?
- When everybody’s busy delivering the contractual deliverables instead of looking at the outcomes, how is it getting handled?
- How psychological safety is important?
- How to discover unified value for an organization where necessary?
- Do you think hypothesis-based experimentation goes hand in hand with psychological safety?