End-User Performance and Observability
Navya Dwarakanath is the Senior Solutions Engineer at Catchpoint Systems. With over 8 years of experience in the digital performance and monitoring space, she works with customers to define and refine their digital monitoring strategy. She is passionate about networking, distributed systems and defining and improving availability and performance in a digital world. She is a strong advocate of the saying “That which is measured improves”. She takes pleasure in being a data detective when troubleshooting availability and performance issues and enjoys the thrills of digging into monitoring data to unravel the unknowns.
The Highlights of the webinar:
- As we’re in the middle of that industry 4.0 using AI, ML, IoT, how is it adapting to many new changes coming our way?
- Explain how the Catchpoint product helps several organizations with achieving the outcome in their journey for the customers
- How does your tool help service providers achieve in keeping your customer happy?
- How one should work on the goal of monitoring to rapidly detect issues and improve services?
- Is it right to say that SRE monitoring will help in architecting, and designing systems in a way which will help to take care of those unknown challenges that we are emphasizing now, by observability?
- Does the end user monitoring, look at the security aspects related monitoring?
- If an organization is using system integrators, how does this kind of end user performance monitoring fit into it?