ADAPTING TO INDUSTRY INFINITY – NEW WOW FOR IT SERVICES
Do you want to implement emerging technologies in your business and take it to the next level?
Here are the facts:
We are in a situation where a lot of changes are happening in the IT industry. IT is no longer a cost centre, it is business. New technologies like AI/ML, Data Science, IoT and Cloud are emerging. Organizations need to adapt these to make their customer experience better.
To take your business to the next level, you will have to change your ways of working. Amass the golden nuggets from the speaker in this webinar.
Who should attend the webinar?
- Top, Senior and Middle Management of IT Service Providers and Customers
- CXO, Professionals in Portfolio Program and Project Management, Consulting, Human Resources
- IT professionals into DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, AI/ML, Data Science and process improvement
What do you get to know?
10 Pillar Metamorphosis approach on how to tackle the change and outsmart your competitors. The change needs to happen from the IT Service provider and customer’s end.
Key topics of discussion:
- Change required in Internationalization to Globalization
- Open Network Platform
- Value Network Partners
- Human Capital
- Environmental considerations to innovation
People don’t purchase products and services anymore; they purchase an experience. So, businesses should focus on delivering customer experience rather than products and services.
Hypothesis based development or experimentation-based development is what companies are looking at these days. If a business does not create value, the business cannot survive. Organizations are moving towards outcome-based tasks and not output based tasks
Ten pillars of metamorphosis
- Human capital
- Open network platform
- Value partners
- Internationalization to globalization
- Continuous improvement, experimentation and learning
- Environment consideration to innovation
- Customized mass production
- Product as outcome
Author of “Adapting to Industry Infinity – New WOW for IT Services” and Founder & CEO, Xellentro Consulting Services LLP Niladri is an expert in the IT Industry with 32 years of delivery, consulting, and training experience. Helped improve business processes for Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the globe in areas of business agility, project and portfolio management, IT service management.