DOIS Award 2023 is being organized by DevOps India Summit. This is the third year of this global award on DevOps and SRE recognizing the excellence in the area of DevSecOps, SRE, Value Stream Management in improving Resilience and Sustainability to deliver better Value to Customers.
While organizations are practicing DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE for quite some time now, we still see that a lot of the organizations are doing it wrong and still have a long way to go. With the current economic crisis, layoffs, and the rapid rise of cyber-attacks, Resilience and Sustainability becomes the most critical considerations for the CXOs. Time is for evolutionary transformation co-creating value. We need to adopt New Ways of Working using DevSecOps, SRE, Value Stream Management, Project to Product approach, all in conjunction.
DevOps India Summit Award 2023 will be open to the following and Awards nomination will be accepted from across the globe
- System Integrators (SI)
- Tools & Technologies (Product vendors)
The judgement will be based on the following:
- Final Outcome and Improvement
- Uniqueness of the solution
- Innovative Toolchain architecture
Why nominate for DOIS Award 2023?
- This is the third time a global award is being organized from India as part of the prestigious DOIS event, after the grand success of DOIS21 Awards and DOIS22 Awards.
- The winners will be highlighted in the DOIS23 Physical event in-front of a large number of delegates and stalwarts of DevSecOps, SRE, VSM, Resilience and Sustainable IT Practitioners.
- The winners will also be highlighted on social media and their good work will be showcased.
- It endorses you for the good work done by the expert jury consisting of global experts in the respective area. This will help organizations to reward their team, as people are most important to the organizations.
- It helps organizations to position themselves as the industry leader and helps improve the organization profile.
- Finally, it also gives you the opportunity to network with a large number of fellow practitioners across the globe.
- With each nomination you win a complimentary DOIS23 Event pass.
- Each Award winner will get 2 complimentary DOIS23 event pass.
Award categories & Award Titles
Award Category: Inhouse
- Best Implementation of DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE and Value Stream Management – Inhouse
- Best Implementation of Resilience – Inhouse
- Best implementation of Sustainable IT – Inhouse
- DevSecOps, SRE, VSM Professional of the Year – Inhouse
- Sustainable IT Professional of the Year – Inhouse
Award Category: System Integrators (SI)
- Best Implementation of DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE and Value Stream Management – SI
- Best Implementation of Resilience – SI
- Best implementation of Sustainable IT – SI
- DevSecOps, SRE, VSM Professional of the Year – SI
- Sustainable IT Professional of the Year – SI
Award Category: Tools & Technologies (Product Vendors)
- Best Tool for DevSecOps
- Best Tool for SRE
- Best Tool for Value Stream Management
- Best Tool for Cloud Native
- Best Tool for Microservices/Containers/Service Mesh
- Best Tool for Sustainability
Dr. Tapabrata Pal
Points to be Noted:
- Award Nominations will be accepted only with the payment of the entry fee. Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Award Nomination will be taken through the Award Nomination Form link available on the website.
- Last date of submission of Awards nomination is August 31, 2023.
- All work submitted should have been completed before April 30, 2023, and started not earlier than January 1, 2022. The submission should have substantiation of the claims for each of the Selection Criteria.
- The decisions of the Jury will be final.
- Winners will be informed 20 days prior to the event. However, winner announcement will be done during the Award function in the DevOps Asia Summit 2023 on Nov 17th
- The organizers reserve all the rights to share about the winning submissions through social media or in form of an e-book or book.