DevOps Transformation Experiential Simulation (DTX-i)
DTX-i is a highly interactive experimental learning workshop which demonstrates the business value and positive impact of a DevOps approach.
Accelerate Understanding and Adoption of Complex Messages
DTX-i is a vastly immersing, virtual, single player strategy simulation that connects and educates people at a greater scale. This web-based knowledge offers vision to the technology leaders and their respective organisations about the essential modules and environment of Digital Transformation.
DTX-i simulates an intricate venture business model which instructs the participants on the strategic Digital Transformation preferences facing organisations and gives quick feedbacks on their impact on the company performances.
DevOps Transformation Experiential Simulation is a game-changer that can power online education, virtual conferences, virtual instructor-led workshops, or customisable to provide support to the marketing campaigns for software vendors.
- Accelerates adoption of DevOps across the enterprise
- Turns DevOps opponents into advocates
- Clearly communicates the DevOps case for
- Accelerates a positive DevOps culture
- Creates shared understanding for Development
and Operations around how to work together as
a high performing cross-functional team
- Provides new practices that can be executed
with immediate effect.
THE SIMULATION IS TYPICALLY DELIVERED OVER 3 ROUNDS
ROUND 1 – CHAOS
Participants are quickly immersed into a real life complex application development scenario. Chaos ensues, with poor communication and a lack of collaboration resulting in poor business results, higher development costs, longer testing times and more. As a result, opportunities are lost and revenues are negatively impacted. Following the first round, a review is facilitated to identify the issues and to discuss how a DevOps approach could drive improvement.
ROUND 2 -IMPROVED
Round 2 builds upon the learning outcomes from the previous round and introduces processes such as Service Virtualization, Minimum Viable Product iterations, Fail Faster and more. This drives maturity and empowers the teams towards automation, building a more collaborative culture, and ultimately improved business results.
ROUND 3 – OPTIMIZED
Building on the learning outcomes of Round 1 and 2, participants learn that instilling a DevOps culture is key to achieving operational excellence. Participants experience a pronounced shift in the reduction of development times and the number of errors each application had before reaching operations. Through collaboration, streamlining, automation and repeatable practices, participants realize improved ROI and optimized business results.
The G2G5 DevOps transformation experience simulation is suitable for:
- Executive buy-in to DevOps initiatives
- Engaging Development Teams
- Engaging those involved in Service, Process & Integration roles
- Engaging Operations
- Engaging the wider business
- For tool and services vendors promoting DevOps solution
- Take the lead of a legacy business into a new digital pattern, where it can compete at the best of the market.
- Evaluate data and implement several actions across the IT enterprise to improve business performance.
- For doing so, consider, experiment, and observe the impact of your choices and how they might perform in the real world.
DTX-i Demo Video – Online Gamification
WANT TO JOIN THE CLASSES?
Contact us on given details