Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF) ℠
Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF)℠ known to be a freestanding certification from DevOps Institute, is appropriate for all the modern IT professionals. The objective behind this certification is to impart, test and validate knowledge of DevOps testing vocabulary, principles, practices, automation, and value; also deploying a DevOps testing strategy for their organization, as test engineering is the pillar of DevOps. CTF course is planned for development, security, and operational professionals, quality assurance, who are involved in end-to-end DevOps software testing from idea concept through live production processes.
This course certification ranks the learners to complete the Continuous Testing Foundation exam successfully.
This inclusive course – Continuous Testing Foundation delivers testing in a DevOps ecosystem and encompasses theories such as the effective usage of test automation, testing earlier in the development series, and imparting testing skills in the developers, security and operational teams, and quality assurance teams. The concepts will be applied by using actionable exercises included in the course and therefore sample documents, tools, techniques, and templates will be presented to leverage after class.
This sixteen (16) hour course describes culture and team aspects for test engineering, test strategies, test infrastructures, test tools, test automation, best practices, test management and analysis.
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles
- Well-engineered DevOps test scenarios speed up releases, improves quality, and lessen waste
- Test automation increases acceptance pace and frequency of software changes
- Testing results deliver a source of truth that helps support teams for better efficiency and satisfaction
- Developers and QA career expansion towards DevOps and digital transformation opportunities
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools, and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Anyone involved in defining a DevOps Testing strategy
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Testers and Quality Assurance Teams
- Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Lab staff
- Release Managers and delivery staff
- Maintenance and support staff
- Anyone involved in testing tool selection
Successfully passing the certification exam leads to the candidate’s designation as a certified Continuous Test Engineer (CTE).
The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner.
WANT TO JOIN THE CLASSES?
Contact us on given details