Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation (CDEF)℠
Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation℠ being a certification from DevOps Institute is designed for the participants engaged in the design, implementation, and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and, potentially, Continuous Deployment. This course is also involved in defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, APIs, and cultural considerations with Continuous Delivery.
The course materials of CDEF will cover templates, practical artifacts, and reference books collected by the author, Marc Hornbeek to help the learners’ post-class.
The CDEF certification ranks the learners to complete the Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation exam effectively.
The Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation course endows the IT professionals along with the broader competencies required in architecting and organizing valuable and useful automated deployment pipelines.
Continuous Delivery vital uses comprise of enhanced velocity to help the organizations to respond quickly to market adjustments, hence being able to lessen the risk factor, overcome the competition, and lessen the costs whereas releasing the better quality solutions. With enhanced production and employee optimism by having a greater number of activities operated by pipelines, the teams thus can concentrate on the vision while the pipelines perform the execution.
The learning objectives for Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation (CDEF) include a practical understanding of:
- The principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Delivery vs. DevOps Continuous Integration practices
- Extending Continuous Integration to Continuous Deployment
- Principles for architecting a deployment pipeline
- Engaging Ops in Continuous Delivery
- Testing and continuous delivery
- Security and continuous delivery
- Continuous deployment and automated release
- Cultural and people consideration
- Change resistance
- Well architected continuous delivery pipelines producing improved business results
- Highly visible role positions for career advancement in organizations
- Increased velocity to help organizations to respond to market changes quickly, thus being able to outmanoeuvre competition, lessen risk and lower costs while releasing higher quality solutions
- Continuous Delivery Architects are in necessity by all companies executing a digital transformation
- Faster software release processes for the organizations
- Enhanced productivity and employee morale by having more activities performed by pipelines
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools, and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Electronic Badge will be provided by DevOps Institute
The target audience for the Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation course is anyone interested in learning about the principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, including:
- Anyone involved in cultural transformations and organizational change
- Build Engineers
- Software developers
- Release managers and engineers
- Operational and infrastructure teams
- Security professionals
- Testers and QA managers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Maintenance and support staff
Successfully passing the certification exam leads to the candidate’s designation as a certified DevOps Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation (CDEF). The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner.
WANT TO JOIN THE CLASSES?
Contact us on given details