Xellentro Consulting Services LLP becomes the Accredited Partner of DevOps Institute, USA, to provide the Assessment of DevOps Capabilities and help clients to build their DevOps capabilities and also accelerate their DevOps journeys
Xellentro Consulting Services LLP, the DevOps, SRE and Improving Ways of Working Consultancy and Training Organization, have become the only solutions partner from India, launching the DevOps Institute’s (DOI) Assessment of DevOps Capabilities (ADOC).
ADOC is a comprehensive, crowdsourced assessment based on the Likert scale and heat maps. DevOps is a journey of Continuous Improvement. To improve, we need to understand where we are and where we want to go. Most of us know where we want to go but we are not clear on the current state. This Assessment will give Xellentro’s clients visibility into their current DevOps state. The vast experience of Xellentro’s Consultants will help the clients with proper analysis of the Assessment Reports and then strategize to ensure better value outcome from the DevOps initiatives. This will help clients to understand the areas of improvement around the value streams and achieve continuous improvement. This will result in delivering better quality products to market, faster, safer and with improvement in both NPS and eNPS.
ADOC – (High-Level) 5 Features
- Human Aspects: This feature focuses on culture, psychological safety, dynamic learning, transformational leadership, The Three Ways, diversity, and inclusion.
- Process and Frameworks: This dimension focuses on agile, lean, ITSM, GRC, VSM, Project to Product, SRE, DevSecOps, Design and Systems thinking, Holacracy and Humanocracy.
- Functional Composition: This feature focuses on collaboration, portfolio and product management, change, architecture, build, test, release, operate and support.
- Intelligent Automation: This feature focuses on artifact and source control, CICD, environment management, continuous compliance, observability, AIOps and Value Stream Management.
- Technology Ecosystems: This focuses on elastic infrastructure, containers, microservices, APIs, serverless, DevOps toolchains, open and inner-source and secrets management.
Vital Challenges of DevOps Capability Assessment in moving to DevOps
- Data – Without assessing your current situation, it is not possible to assess the improvement towards any future state. Therefore, you must be data driven from the inception.
- Constrictions – The challenge is that the leaders must comprehend and prioritise constrictions. The constraints arise often ‘in flight’. These unanticipated events can hinder the progress.
Synchronicity – Where silos be present in any organisation, the end-to-end system vision is missing. Without any strategy which synchronises the change for Process, Culture, Technology and People, the advancement will be disorganized and slow than required.
Xellentro is providing Consulting, Training and Virtual Dojo services that helps clients to deliver a better experience to their own customers through Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, and New Ways of Working. Addition of ADOC will further enhance the Ways of Working Improvement capabilities.
Xellentro is an emerging global provider of training and consulting services. Our objective is to help organizations improve their way of working. What differentiates us is our practitioner’s approach where we don’t limit ourselves only to training and advisory but stay on till envisaged benefits are realized and values are created for our customers. Xellentro operates out of India and Singapore while reaching many other countries through its virtual delivery methods.
Xellentro’s Founder & CEO and DOI Ambassador Niladri Choudhuri said, “We have seen the need for a proper Assessment Tool which is all encompassing. DevOps Institute’s Assessment of DevOps Capabilities is one of the best. The tool with its 180 questions is no doubt the most comprehensive the reporting is excellent. Coupled with our vastly experienced consultants , enables us to utilise the assessment data to identify the improvement areas, strategize the way forward, guide them through hypothesis based experimentation in virtual dojo and help our clients see the result.”