Your Continuous Transformation Partner
Client concerns in numbers
Xellentro, a privately-held organization based in India and Singapore, partners with organizations continuously on their transformation journeys, enabling them to…
accelerate time-to-value by building team capabilities
through consulting, learning and development, and experimentation…
while practicing Sustainable IT
Curious to know what being Your Continuous Transformation Partner involves?
- DevOps, DevSecOps, and SRE Assessments
- Value Stream Mapping and Gap Analysis
- Architecture review and improvement
- Cloud Cost Management
- Platform Engineering
- Implementing Sustainable IT
- Building a Secure and Resilient Organization (complying with the Digital Operational Resilience Act)
- Enabling selection and usage of relevant tools
- Playground - The Virtual Dojo, where you solve real-world business problems via hypothesis-based experimentation under expert guidance
Learning & Development
- Business Leadership Workshop
- Training for Sustainable IT Practitioners
- Training for Security and Resilience Practitioners (Helping align with the Digital Operational Resilience Act)
- Training on DevSecOps and SRE
- Periodic Summits and Roundtables
- Continuous Knowledge Series
Are you attending DevOps Asia Summit 2023?
Benefits We Deliver
- Achieving Cost Control, such as a 25% reduction in cloud costs via building efficient architectures and preventing cost overruns.
- Accelerating Time-to-value of digital transformation initiatives by prioritizing and delivering quicker returns, and improving efficiency and capacity through the use of approaches like DevSecOps, SRE, VSM, and Platform Engineering.
- Advancing security awareness of the team members, improving organizational security postures by deploying correlation-enabled security tools, developing security-related observability, and facilitating compliance with the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), wherever applicable.
- Attaining sustainability in IT operations, and conferring sustainability to non-IT operations.