Your Continuous Transformation Partner
Client concerns in numbers
MORE DevOps jobs up for grabs (Dataquest India, April 2022)
LESS successful DevOps initiatives (Gartner, April 2019)
ASIAPAC execs UNCLEAR about vulnerability to cyber threats (CIO World Asia, August 2022)
Xellentro, a privately-held organization based in India and Singapore, partners with organizations continuously on their transformation journeys, enabling them to…
accelerate time-to-value by building team capabilities
through consulting, learning and development, and experimentation…
while practicing Sustainable IT
Curious to know what being Your Continuous Transformation Partner involves?
- DevOps, DevSecOps, and SRE Assessments
- Value Stream Mapping and Gap Analysis
- Architecture review and improvement
- Cloud Cost Management
- Platform Engineering
- Implementing Sustainable IT
- Building a Secure and Resilient Organization (complying with the Digital Operational Resilience Act)
- Enabling selection and usage of relevant tools
- Playground - The Virtual Dojo, where you solve real-world business problems via hypothesis-based experimentation under expert guidance
Learning & Development
- Business Leadership Workshop
- Training for Sustainable IT Practitioners
- Training for Security and Resilience Practitioners (Helping align with the Digital Operational Resilience Act)
- Training on DevSecOps and SRE
- Periodic Summits and Roundtables
- Continuous Knowledge Series
Are you attending DevOps Asia Summit 2023?
Benefits We Deliver
- Achieving Cost Control, such as a 25% reduction in cloud costs via building efficient architectures and preventing cost overruns.
- Accelerating Time-to-value of digital transformation initiatives by prioritizing and delivering quicker returns, and improving efficiency and capacity through the use of approaches like DevSecOps, SRE, VSM, and Platform Engineering.
- Advancing security awareness of the team members, improving organizational security postures by deploying correlation-enabled security tools, developing security-related observability, and facilitating compliance with the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), wherever applicable.
- Attaining sustainability in IT operations, and conferring sustainability to non-IT operations.